'Beta 84' Flat Travel Tote Bag
Adopted from vintage bag designs, Beta Tote bag is crafted from durable & waterproof 1970s US Army pup tent, and lightweight Japanese horsehide leather. The tote bag features a large main compartment lined with tiger camo twill lining, and snap button closure. Finished with hand-dyed Tochigi Leather belt handles.
Made by Hand by Secondnatvre
Production takes 2 weeks upon payment
- 1970s US Army Tent
- Tochigi leather handle with copper rivets set by hand
- Imported Japanese Horse Hide
- Waldes Military Zipper from Japan
- Tiger Camo Twill lining, with 2 interior pockets (1 Open, 1 Zipped)
- Leather handle with 15cm drop, with internal snap button closure
- Adjustable stenciled shoulder strap
- 43 Width x 38 Height X 3 Depth (cm)
*requests for other sizes welcomed.